Point of Use (POU) Pure Water Solutions in Maryland
Neu-Ion offers two different point of use pure water systems designed to polish a municipal or pretreated water source that will meet an end user’s final water quality requirements.
EACH style provides a variety of configurations.
- Cabinet style Ultrapure water system
- Compact Design
- Can be wall mounted or used with a remote dispense option.
- Quick changing cartridges, which can be done by the end-user.
- Touch screen microprocessor operation & controls.
- Best used with a Pre-treated water supply (RO or very low TDS feed source.)
- Portable Exchange Deionization System
- Flexibility for system installation (shelving unit above sink, beneath sink, on a counter, on the floor…)
- Great option to purify municipal feed source for lower volume users or higher volume users that do not warrant a Reverse Osmosis machine.
- Less capital cost up front; less cost per liter of DI water.
- Maintained by Neu-Ion (no maintenance necessary by the end-user.)
In a 30 minute site check or short phone/email conversation, our sales team will determine which system will best meet your final water quality needs, usage, logistics, and budget.